Being a new(ish) blogger, it’s always nice to know that someone actually like what you write. With this being the first compliment that I have received about my blog (no one knows that I blog), I couldn’t be more flattered, what with it being the ‘Dragons Loyalty Award’! And what an even bigger compliment that I was nominated by one of my favorite bloggers on here, Oracle of Film, thank you! So, believing it to be rude not to follow through with the rules, here I go.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
so now, the nominations on my behalf….
Now, 7 interesting facts about me. (I use the term ‘interesting’ loosely)
1.I have a record player so I collect records and have every LP David Bowie has released (and quite a lot of Frank Sinatra records)
2. I am also starting to collect books (a few first/early editions)
3. I have 5 copies of Inglourious Basterds- each in separate places so I can watch it
(one copy is even at my friends house in case I want to watch it; I am obviously a sociable person)
4. I also have a signed Inglourious Basterds poster (Quentin Tarantino and Brad Pitt)
5. Most of the books I read are Stephen King, and have been since I was 12/13.
6. My step-brothers, step-brothers, step-brother is Plan B (basically far too distant for anyone to care)
7. I am from a small roman village in South Wales called Caerleon, and moved to England, just outside of London, when I was 9.